Join us for unique ways to keep connected to your camp community
this summer during the week of June 13th-19th.
CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR ANY UPDATES
(If the forms you are looking for are not available, please continue to check back, or feel free to email us!)
Camper Online Registration: (for 2019)
- 2019 Online Camper Registration (Closed)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- 2019 Camper Fee: $460 ($30 sibling discount)
- Medical Release 2019 (pdf)- **Must be signed by parent/guardian and brought to camp for registration.**
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)- **If bringing ANY medication, this form must be filled out and brought to camp for registration. **
Pre-Camp info: 2019 Parent info below for reference (posted before camp)
- Parent Letter 2019– (pdf) – A similar letter will be sent out and posted here a few weeks before camp. This will give you an idea of the basics. All the info you need for what to bring, drop-off and pick-up times, maps, etc!
- Don’t forget your Medical Release 2019 Prescription Medication Form, Driving directions and more. (Downloadable below)
Staff Applications: 2020 Online Application
Prior to filling out the 2020 Staff Application, please check out this video “Power of Camp” (posted by: Christian Camp and Conference Association)
- Staff Application Cover Letter 2020– (pdf) Please read prior to filing out application.
- 2020 Online Staff Application (Now Closed.) – (website)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- Medical Release 2020– (pdf)
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)
Camp Staff Job Descriptions:
- Counselor-in-Training (C.I.T.) Job Description– (pdf)
- Cabin Counselor Job Description– (pdf)
- Support Staff Job Description– (pdf)
- Chaplain Job Description – (pdf)