2020 Summer Camp Forms COMING WINTER 2020
(click links below to view pdf files)
CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR ANY UPDATES
(If the forms you are looking for are not available, please continue to check back, or feel free to email us!)
Camper Online Registration: (Opens Winter 2020)
- 2020 Online Camper Registration (Available Winter 2020) (website)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- 2019 Camper Fee: $460.00 ($25 discount for additional children from same family)
- Medical Release 2020 (Available Winter 2020) (pdf)- **Must be signed by parent/guardian and brought to camp for registration.**
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)- **If bringing ANY medication, this form must be filled out and brought to camp for registration. **
Pre-Camp info: 2019 Parent info below for reference (2020 info posted before camp)
- Parent Letter 2019– (pdf) – A similar letter will be sent out and posted here a few weeks before camp. This will give you an idea of the basics. All the info you need for what to bring, drop-off and pick-up times, maps, etc!
- Don’t forget your Medical Release 2019, Prescription Medication Form, Driving directions and more. (Downloadable below)
Staff Applications: 2020 Online Application
(Opens Winter 2020)
Prior to filling out the 2019 Staff Application, please check out this video “Power of Camp” (posted by: Christian Camp and Conference Association)
- Staff Application Cover Letter 2019 – (pdf) Please read prior to filing out application.
- 2020 Online Staff Application (Available Winter 2020) – (website)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- Medical Release 2019– (pdf)
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)
Camp Staff Job Descriptions:
- Counselor-in-Training (C.I.T.) Job Description– (pdf)
- Cabin Counselor Job Description– (pdf)
- Support Staff Job Description– (pdf)
- Chaplain Job Description – (pdf)