2019 Summer Camp Forms (click links below to view pdf files)
CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR ANY UPDATES
(If the forms you are looking for are not available, please continue to check back, or feel free to email us!)
Camper Online Registration: (Now Open)
- 2019 Online Camper Registration (website)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- 2019 Camper Fee: $460.00 ($25 discount for additional children from same family)
- MedicalRelease 2019 (pdf)- **Must be signed by parent/guardian and brought to camp for registration.**
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)- **If bringing ANY medication, this form must be filled out and brought to camp for registration. **
Pre-Camp info: 2018 Parent info below for reference (2019 info coming soon)
- Parent Letter 2018– (pdf) – A similar letter will be sent out and posted here a few weeks before camp. This will give you an idea of the basics. All the info you need for what to bring, drop-off and pick-up times, maps, etc!
- Don’t forget your Medical Release 2019, Prescription Medication Form, Driving directions and more. (Downloadable below)
Staff Applications: 2019 Online Application (Now Open)
Prior to filling out the 2019 Staff Application, please check out this video “Power of Camp” (posted by: Christian Camp and Conference Association)
- Staff Application Cover Letter 2019 – (pdf) Please read prior to filing out application.
- 2019 Online Staff Application – (website)- Clicking this link will take you to the online registration website.
- Medical Release 2019– (pdf)
- Prescription Medication Form– (pdf)
Camp Staff Job Descriptions:
- Counselor-in-Training (C.I.T.) Job Description– (pdf)
- Cabin Counselor Job Description– (pdf)
- Support Staff Job Description– (pdf)
- Chaplain Job Description – (pdf)